Shipping Coordinator/Sales Support
Moots Cycles has been handcrafting high end titanium bicycles in Steamboat Springs, CO since 1981. Our reputation for quality, thoughtful attention to detail and a passion for cycling has made us a leader in the bike industry. The Moots sales team supports the long term growth and sustainability of Moots by maintaining best in the industry customer service combined with expert knowledge of our product and process. Our company culture of cycling zeal carries through to the sales team and is an important part of everything we do, leading to a fun, rewarding, and engaging work environment.
Position Summary: This position will assist the sales and finish teams with; quality control checking/boxing of all finished frames, shipping of all outgoing bikes/product, demo fleet maintenance and up-keep, professional quality packing of parts for shipping of sold bikes, and webstore order fulfilment.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- All shipping activities for bikes – inspection/QC and boxing of finished frames, pack part, and shipping/receiving of all incoming and outgoing items from FedEx/UPS
- Maintain and oversee demo bikes, prep for consumer use at factory as needed, as well as, coordinate with sales trips and shipping of demo bikes to shops for customer use.
- Support the finish team by removing finished frames from their area in a quick and timely matter.
- General support of sales and production staff on miscellaneous projects
This is a full time 40 Hrs./Week position based in Steamboat Springs, CO, and the general allocation of time is listed below.
- 70% – Shipping/Webstore support
- 20% – QC process of finished frames/Ti components
- 5% – Demo bike maintenance
- 5% – Miscellaneous
- Strong knowledge and experience with components of modern performance bicycles that utilize hydraulic disc brakes, electronic drive trains and suspension.
- Highly detail orientated, with strong organization and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team oriented, with strong desire to get the job done in a high level and timely matter.