Rides a: Mooto X YBB
Resides in: Orange County, California
Riding and race history: Nick mainly rides dirt but enjoys long rides on the weekends leaving from home and taking the canyon road out to the trails in the Cleveland National Forest.
Upcoming goals/race plans:
- 02/23/13 – OC Parks Tour (Harding MTB Time Trial)
- 03/09/13 – Whiting Ranch MTB Time Trial
- 04/06/13 – Vision Quest
- 04/27/13 - Rwanda 50
- 05/04/13 – OC Parks Tour (Aliso Woods)
- 05/11/13 – Catalina Island Gran Fondo
- 07/13/13 – OC Parks Tour (Santiago Oaks)
- Aug 2013 – Steamboat Stinger
- Nov 2013 – OC Parks Tour (Caspers Wilderness)
When not riding: Nick works in real estate development and travels quite frequently on a national basis. When he is in town he is either found at home with his beautiful wife, Courtney, and wonderful 1-year old daughter, Brittyn, or out enjoying a long ride blowing off steam from work!
Why MOOTS: “I’ve been fascinated with Moots, the frames they create, and the Company they’ve become, since my undergraduate years at Western State College in Gunnison, CO. My roommate was born and raised in Steamboat and we would often make trips back to stay with his parents. While we were there I raced a few of the town challenges and always noticed the sleek titanium YBB frame. I couldn’t afford one back then, but I knew one day I would be able to buy one.”