Rides a: Mooto X Singlespeed
Resides in: Williston, Vermont
Riding and race history: Main focus is endurance racing, and his greatest accomplishment on a bike (up to this point) was finishing the Colorado Trail Race on his Mooto X singlespeed.
Upcoming goals/race plans:
- April: Singlespeedapalooza, Windsor, NY
- May: Flower power/VT state singlespeed championship
- June: Pat’s peak 24 hr race (6/8-9)
- July: Possibly Stewart Six hour race, Windsor, NY, Colorado Trail race
- August: Millstone Grind, Pittsfield 6 hour race
- September: VT 50, Windsor, VT
When not riding: He is hanging with his ultra-running wife and two dogs. He prefers riding his mountain bike to almost any other activity (unless it is ski season) and tries to bike to his job as a high school teacher as much as possible.
Why MOOTS: “I ride Moots because it is a lifetime bike. I worked at a shop that sold Moots a while ago, and since then I haven’t had any desire to own anything else. I get to ride a lot of different bikes (summer bikeshop job) but there is nothing out there that feels as smooth, handles as well, or is as much fun as my Moots.”
Kelly Boniface | Josh Cady | Andrew Carney | Jill Damman | Thad Hoffman | George Lapierre | Ian Leitheiser | Matt Montross | Nick Stilwell | Patrick Wilder | Dave Gensch | Tab Tollett | Jill Haynie | Ryan Steers | Alice Drobna