I've ordered a 17" MX Divide frame and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive in 2 months or so. I'm currently looking around for components. Since I'm very new at mountain biking, I would like your opinion on the following:
1) What size stem should I get? (I'm 5' 9"). 80mm? I don't want to be leaning too far forward that it's uncomfortable yet I also don't want to sit too upright and feel like I'm riding a Harley.
2) Should the stem be inverted?
3) Can a 30.9 dropper post be installed?
4) What's a good size tire (width)?
5) What's the maximum size of the tire that can fit
6) Which are more appropriate? Enve XC wheels or Enve All Mountain wheels? Out of 100 rides, I will probably only race 5 times.
7) Appropriate size of brake rotors for rear and front? This bike will be used mostly for recreational purpose with a lot of ups and downs.
Thanks so much for your time!!