"Gazzetta dello Sport" straightforward proposed,Chaussures Puma Pas Cher according to the news from Indonesia, Tuoxi Er actually went to Milan at full speed, the fastest possible arrival this weekend, now need to do is to wait for it. "Gazzetta dello Sport" also revealed that they got a bank's internal documents, documents show that in fact the club Moratti will sell shares Tuoxi Er at the economic level has been agreed, only a few details need to be discussed, For example in the new Inter Milan Moratti what role. But last August with cooperation from Chinese investors ultimately fizzled let Moratti has become more cautious, Moratti announced the agreement was too early, resulting in miscarriage transaction for whatever reason, so now not everything clinches he did not dare to advance openings.
After watching a warm-up match, he is now back in Milan, waiting and Tuoxi Er meetings,Basket Puma Femme the only time before the two sides met was two months ago, and the next two exchanges are carried out by telephone, although from China is still someone interested in Inter Milan, but due to the previous meeting Tuoxi Er Moratti leave a good impression, so Moratti chose the team to Tuoxi Er. Through his understanding, Tuoxi Er is a rigorous and passionate man, and he realized that the current Inter Milan facing severe situation, and he was willing to rely on for Inter Milan Moratti understanding, so he is willing to continue and Moratti work together to jointly manage Inter Milan. According to "Turin Sports Daily" reported that the two sides have hired an international team of lawyers to make sure that the Tuoxi Er acquisition of 75% equity interest of Inter Milan trading, currently trading has entered the final stage, although a couple of days things will not solved, but completed within the week is entirely possible. The next step is to explore is to Tuoxi Er has acquired the remaining 25% stake in priority,Chaussures Puma in addition to the new management under the new structure has full rights.
Sky Sports is also expressed in a very positive attitude will Tuoxi Er White Inter Milan this summer. Moratti would like to explain everything again after all the dust settles, the negotiations currently main problem is not in economic terms, but emotional communication, and team development for future discussion. For this reason also, Moratti publicly on the agreement has been tight-lipped. However, according to Sky Sports understood, in fact, agreement has been reached, Tuoxi Er Inter Milan will have a majority ownership. Finally to complete the transaction time is difficult to determine, but it will be completed this summer. Currently both the objectives are very clear, so that the international Milan rediscover the past few years have energy.
Another interesting detail is Tuoxi Er on Twitter posted a picture of him at the airport picture, perhaps also from the side proved that he came to Italy very close distance. "Corriere dello Sport" is revealed, as early as the end of May, Moratti and Tuoxi Er far only a face to face communication, Moratti has been determined to be a majority stake in the team to Tuoxi Er. Despite Moratti's desire is to sell 30% -40% of the shares, but in fact Tuoxi Er only as a minority stake in the possibility of never exist.
As for the next step,Homme Puma "La Repubblica" reported Tuoxi Er White Inter Milan first step is to repay the debt, Boutique Puma but after that the further development of Inter Milan, accurate to say that the transfer market and the construction of the stadium. In addition, according to the spokesperson said Tuoxi Er, Tuoxi Er want to re-Inter Milan Champions League and have brought back with this matching hardware. The key is to further the commercial development, short let Inter Milan in every respect worthy of its own history. The two sides of the transaction details have been identified: Tuoxi Er owns 75% equity interest, Moratti only a small part. However, Inter Milan Moratti family contribution unparalleled throughout history, so Indonesian tycoon also understand that, in order to manage smart Inter Milan Moratti must draw on the experience and his passion for Inter Milan, because only two people collaboration, can make Inter Milan return to the peak.